This past Mother's Day was *good* but I felt like something was missing all day. Sometimes I would think to myself "am I allowed to celebrate Mother's Day?" I don't have anything in my arms to prove that I am a Mother ~ but I do have a beautiful scar on my heart (and a few on my body).
I received a beautiful *MOM* frame from a friend but I don't have a very good picture to put it in. I wish I did. This is the best one of the 2 of us...
Mother's Day in itself wasn't too bad a of a day ~ a bit more emotional but it was busy so I didn't have much time to think. I guess today I've had a chance to think and now it's harder. I love being a Mom ~ I've always wanted to be one but I didn't think this is what it would be like. But I know that because of Brennan & his little life ~ I will be a better Mom to his future brothers and sisters. Can't wait for that day! To be a Mom with a full heart AND full arms!...I pray that that day is coming soon...(Speaking of scars from my 2nd paragraph): When I got out of the hospital I had a few bruises from my IV. I remember not wanted them to fade because I had proof of going through labour/giving birth. I guess I needed some physical proof that I had a baby since I didn't have one in my arms...
No comments:
Post a Comment