When we went up island (Vancouver Island) over Christmas, Brian and I bought a picture for our living room at a local painters gallery. This past week I got it back from the framers and here is the final result:


Turned out really good and we love it! Brian used to live on the island by the ocean, so this painting is really special to him.
I'll leave you will this pic of my neice at the park this afternoon:
2 comments:
Jen! You're having blogging layout/color scheme issues - and I'm having commenting issues - for some reason my other comment vanished into thin air! Anyway, it's almost like one of those "I have nothing to wear" days... "So let's try THIS!" Ha ha - I check back every few hours just so I can see what else you've got going on! :)
i love that picture - it looks amazing!!
Post a Comment