Here's Brian doing the heavy work:
I spread the limestone rock out and smoothed it out:
We're done!
The finished job:
The rock looks pretty white because it is covered in dust. Once we hose it off it will look darker (which Brian is doing right now). Also I don't have any pots/plants out yet so once I do I will post a final pic.Yesterday we planted our garden and dug in our firepit. (the garden is behind the flower bed)
Our big dirt patch from last year is finally turning green and blending in.
My tulips are finally coming up!
Our yard looks 100 times better then last year (what a gong show!) We're pretty excited to start having fires and getting some lounge chair to relax in. Come on summer!!!
5 comments:
That's awesome!! Looks fabulous, Jen!
Looks really nice!
Wow... i love your yard.
Wow - everything looks so great! I can't believe your tulips are just coming up...ours are already done! :(
Beautiful yardwork! All that hard work sure does payoff after it's all done, huh? Are you sure that your tulips are just now coming up? I never knew they could take so long! :)
Post a Comment