May 23, 2008

Tag Questionare thingy

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. LPN - KGH Emerg/Acute
2. LPN - VGH Recovery/Maternity
3. LPN - KHCC Long term care (ugh! - not my thing)
4. A-1 Custom Applicators - loaded & fueled spray planes, bookwork/billing

Four Movies I've Watched More than Once:
1. Big Daddy
2. The Village
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (the old version)
4. Dumb & Dumber

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
3. Intervention
4. Makeover shows

Four Places I Have Been:
1. New York City
2. Nova Scotia
3. all along the Canada & US west coast (except Alaska)
4. Mexico

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Corrie
2. Carmyn
3. Brian's parents
4. Paige

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Brian's chicken wings
2. cheese burgers
3. hawiian pizza
4. smoothies

Four Places I Would Love to Visit:
1. Holland
2. the Holy Lands
3. the rest of Europe
4. the southern US states

Four Friends I'm Tagging:
Whoever wants to...

No comments: