Today was such an awesome day! ~ I got to hear baby's heartbeat! I used the doppler at work and found the heartbeat so I brought it home tonight to let Brian have a listen. What a GREAT sound! Brian never had an opportunity to hear Brennan's heart beat so I thought that I'd make sure he did this time. Today little one's heart was beating at 156 bpm.
Enjoy having a listen too! (don't mind my immature voice - I guess it's my excited voice):
8 comments:
yahoo!!!!
I don't think you sounded that immature at all!
How exciting... totally exciting...
isn't it such a great sound????
So cool that you can snag the doppler from work to use at home! Glad Brian heard it too.
thanks for sharing!
i hate the recorded sound of my voice too.
That sound just makes me smile... hmmm.. you know the wives tale about the baby's heartrate?? Below 140 a boy & above 140 a girl?? it's been pretty accurate over here:)(not 100% tho)
p
I just saw the news on your blog! I am so excited for the two of you - this baby is already so loved :)
That is such a beautiful sound. Brought tears to my eyes.
That is way cool Jen!!!! I'm so happy for you guys once again and I know that this babe is going to be special and change your lives in such an awesome way!!!
Hi Jen,
I'd been watching your blog before - but with our move - etc. it was amazing to see your happy news! Praising God with you.:)
Lots of love,
kendall
Music to the ears.... sweet!
Post a Comment