June 04, 2008

Warmth of your tears

If only for a moment I could hold you in my arms
I wish that you could cry and I will never be alarmed
I want to see the day that we are walking hand in hand
My eyes look to the sky I just can't wait to see the end

The answer isn't clear
You're trembling with fear
I'll wipe away the warmth of your tears
The answer isn't clear
You're trembling with fear
I'll wipe away the warmth of your tears

This line was not rehearsed and I am looking for the cue
Clinging to a verse I wasn't asking much from you
The room is empty cold and dark and I know that You are here
Searching for a light cuz I just want to hold you near
I want to hold you near

The answer isn't clear
You're trembling with fear
I'll wipe away the warmth of your tears
The answer isn't clear
You're trembling with fear
I'll wipe away the warmth of your tears

He's gonna wipe away the tears
Gonna wipe away, gonna wipe away, gonna wipe away the tears
Gonna wipe away the tears.....

Ever since you lost that day
I want to wipe your tears away

Ever since you lost that day
I want to wipe your tears away

He's gonna wipe away the tears
He's gonna wipe away the tears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

written by Brennan's daddy

No comments: