Hi. I clicked on decorating in the interests area and found your blog. I have to admit. The first thing I saw was what looked like a young, carefree couple - and of course pregnant. I am sorry to say that I rolled my eyes and clicked the back button to see if I could find where you may have posted some decorating blogs to give me ideas of home projects. Although I have two daughters, I am still struggling through the aftermath of a miscarraige. Well, instead of decorating, I found your blogs about Brennan and cried my way through them. Just last night I was telling my husband that God is so great, but I am still struggling emotionally. You have rebuked, touched, encouraged, and helped me. Thank you.
3 comments:
Hi. I clicked on decorating in the interests area and found your blog. I have to admit. The first thing I saw was what looked like a young, carefree couple - and of course pregnant. I am sorry to say that I rolled my eyes and clicked the back button to see if I could find where you may have posted some decorating blogs to give me ideas of home projects. Although I have two daughters, I am still struggling through the aftermath of a miscarraige. Well, instead of decorating, I found your blogs about Brennan and cried my way through them. Just last night I was telling my husband that God is so great, but I am still struggling emotionally. You have rebuked, touched, encouraged, and helped me. Thank you.
Jen ~ i love your eyes in that first shot ~ very pretty ;)You are amazing & cute pregnant.
you look fabulous, Jen!!!
are you planning on finding out what you're having, or waiting to be surprised?
Post a Comment