Last night we were feeling the baby roll and kick (didn't too much like the rolling tho...). For a while I thought this baby was a bit less active - I think not. This stage of pregnancy is (in my opinion) the most fun! Physically I'm feeling great, am starting to look pregnant and we can feel the baby pretty easily now. Love it! I've been blessed with another great pregnancy. At this rate we could really have a brood of children!
On Monday we are going for our 20 week ultrasound! Pretty excited to catch our first glimpse of this little one. We again are leaving the gender a suprise so the old wives tales is all we got going for us in that department. We'll definately share the pics with you tho.I haven't taken my 20 week pic yet. Hopefully tomorrow.
2 comments:
Jen ~ there's a wivestale that lots of times, moms just 'know'... (i think you kind of knew in your heart with Brennan, didn't you??) This wivestale doesn't work with me.. but i wanna know your guess!!
p.s edited to add, Cairo thinks you're having a boy. i'm kinda leaning girl...
P~ Ya, deep down I *knew* Brennan was boy but I was hoping for a girl. This time I'm guessing a girl and hoping for a healthy baby!
Post a Comment