August 01, 2008

Nascar?....not quite.

This past Sunday after church we headed over to our friends/relatives/boss' place and enjoyed a day of friends, food and Claimer Car Racing! Brian and Norm (my Dad's cousin who Brian works for) made a race car track one day in his field and this Sunday they invited everyone over for the 1st annual race day. When Brian lived on Vancouver Island he did some mini-stock racing with his brother so he's had a bit of experience. I've never actually seen him race before so it was great to see him in his element.

Bri trying to pass on the turn:

Just a bit dusty: (there is actually someone behind him...)




Brian actually took '1st Place' so since I was next best thing to a Blonde bombshell in a bikini I presented Brian with his winning boquet and trophy.


The racing crew:

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

hahaha!!! that's AWESOME!!!

mtvantol said...

hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like Norm to have come up with the idea. Congrats!