Can't believe I'll be in the double digit countdown next week!
Had another Dr's appt today. He said I was a picture of health! I feel it too. BP was good, weight gain was good, blood work and u/s results came back good. Feeling blessed.
I love your new blog layout!! I might have to go to the website you stole yours from and find one I like, too!!
You're having an eggplant - how sweet! :)
I had a dream last night that we moved back to Daysland, and that you were moving into our old house, but the previous owners had left tons of stuff in there like a really nice cello, a bunch of really expensive antiques, etc, and so when you sold them, you basically got the house for free!! We were going to live around the block from each other! :)
1 comment:
I love your new blog layout!! I might have to go to the website you stole yours from and find one I like, too!!
You're having an eggplant - how sweet! :)
I had a dream last night that we moved back to Daysland, and that you were moving into our old house, but the previous owners had left tons of stuff in there like a really nice cello, a bunch of really expensive antiques, etc, and so when you sold them, you basically got the house for free!! We were going to live around the block from each other! :)
Post a Comment