August 23, 2008

24 weeks

Viable. Our baby is now considered 'viable'. About 12 inches long and just over a pound. Hmmm, I think we'll let 'em stay in here a bit longer...
I'm not ready to be done this pregnancy yet anyways.

Belly at 24 weeks:

Belly at 24 weeks with Brennan:

In other news (very exciting news I must add) the other day my friend made me a nursing cover:
(Please just pretend this is slightly exciting :) )

This same friend asked me today when I was due...I told her...then she said "aww you're going to have a baby Jesus at Christmas!" I thought that was cute. The leading role in the Christmas play!

4 comments:

Dor said...

Ooo, that's a pretty nursing cover! No faking necessary, but then I use one. :)

Melissa said...

You are beautiful, Jen! I love the nursing cape, too! I've always used one with my boys - much easier than a receiving blanket! Mine didn't have that special little "ring" or whatever at the top, though, but I didn't really find I needed it...

How exciting!

Blessings in Brasilia said...

Nursing cover very cool. Maybe a girl this time (hence the weight gain) and if this baby has your head shape does that mean the flat spot too??? LOL. Just joshin'. Love ya!
April

Lola said...

You look great! I can't believe how good pregnancy looks on you. Both times now you really just glow. I love your nursing cover. I've never tried one.