September 08, 2008

Brennan's Scrapbook

Over the past few months I've been working on a few scrapbooks of Brennan. One is pictures of him and the other is more of a pregnancy one. I've scanned a few of my favorite pages so you can have a glimpse:

This has a page that all the nurses signed. One of the many awesome keepsakes they gave us.


His wristband and the measuring tape they used on him:

A picture showing his dark curly hair, another pic of the nurse cutting a lock of his hair and the lock of his beautiful dark hair:

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Jen, simply beautiful...

paige said...

o my...
Jen ~ this is so lovely... You will be so glad to have this in the years to come. You have done such a lovely job... all a part of being his mama isn't it?
love to you...
p

Mrs Manz said...

Beautiful, Jen. Truly.
I was reading about you wanting to pick out a headstone and thought I'd let you know how it went for us. We went with Rose City Memorials out of Cut Knife and were really pleased with their service and selection.
They also have an office in Camrose - which I think would be the closest to you...?
I thought it was nice because they don't actually do the funeral home thing - they actually create the headstones there. She let us brainstorm and look over patterns... just low pressure, you know? It was exactly what I needed.
Anyway, you can drop me a line if you want to know more (or google them) - but otherwise I wanted to say I understand the whole delaying of the process.It's been almost a year for me and I JUST ordered the stone.
Hugs,
kendall

Lola said...

Wow Jen, you're so creative! They turned out beautiful.