September 11, 2008
Sleepless nights
This past week I've been waking up at about 3 or 4 in the AM (which is normal) but usally I get up for a quick trip the the bathroom, a drink of water and then I go back to sleep right away. But lately I've been waking up and not being able to get back to sleep. This morning I work up at 2 and layed there for about 1/2 hr then decided I was sick of trying to get to sleep so I went down to the basement and organized a bit. Now it's 6:48 and I'm waiting for Brian to get up. Ugh - I'm not sure if my hormones are keeping me up or it's just one of those things. Maybe my body is prepping me for those early morning feeds :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, but early morning feeds shouldn't last for 5 hours!!!!
Praying that tonight will be better!!
If it's any consolation (which I'm sure it's not, hee hee), I didn't sleep last night, either. We shoulda called each other and chatted! :)
i was pondering the same thing on Monday night, if my body was trying to get me used to the long nights to come. but my thought is that pregnant women should get to sleep GREAT so those sleepless nights don't last any longer than they have to!!!
Post a Comment