September 26, 2008

Gravemarker

When we were picking out Brennan's gravestone we asked the Funeral Home for a gravemarker - since they forgot to put one out before. He made us one up then Brian put it out yesterday.

I've been thinking a lot about Brennan lately. I think because I'm getting closer to the stage we were at with Brennan in our pregnancy it brings back a lot of memories. Every kick, every hiccup, every twist & turn.
As I posted this morning on the babies blog, I am going to start working on the nursery. I never took any pictures of the nursery when we were getting it ready for Brennan. I want to set it up how we had it, take a picture then finish decorating it with the new stuff we have got for this new baby. Might be a bit difficult this time ~ folding all those little clothes up...

1 comment:

paige said...

i think God is holding you very close in these weeks, Jen. i felt that lump rise in my throat reading this post...
Brennan pops into my mind frequently these days... Sweet little boy so loved and longed for. You will have a lot of company in remembering & honouring him. i love how you have kept his place his own...