Our yard is slowly getting winterized and the shed is almost done! It will be nice to have the eye sore finished and our yard neat & tidy again. I'm thinking I will be very thankful we did all this work in the fall instead of the spring when my free time will be a bit more limited.
B hanging bike racks in the garden shed:
Almost done!
Our scraggily garden:My Mom and I emptied out our garden last week and now we just have to haul all the 'leftovers' away and rotivate.
This is the view of our coldroom now. Yes, that is a 5 gallon pain of cherry tomatoes! I hope they don't all turn red at once! I want to make salsa with the tomatoes and if anyone needs potatoes - we have plenty!
We are planning a little fall getaway/babymoon #2. We won't go too far since we did a big trip last year, but just a few nights to get away and enjoy each other's company. We are thinking of going to the city to do some fun things, maybe do our Christmas shopping while I am still mobile, and just hang out. I want to go to the Space & Science Center (I think it has a different name now) and see Brennan's star. The girls I work with bought Brennan a star and we can go look at it through a telescope. You can see it on a clear night pretty easily but it would be neat to see it up close and to have his name on it (well, his name not actually ON it, but on the list anyways). We are also planning on spending a day with our close friends and their kids. Brian LOVES to go to waterparks and since I can't this year we thought the boys and the kids could go and us girls could do some shopping. Anyways, I'm kinda rambling so I'll wait until something a little more exciting is happening in our lives:)
3 comments:
ooohhh!!! Drooling over your abundance of tomatoes! Cai harvested hers & we got a bowl full :) Gotta love the city gardening barrel... We're gonna plant more next year.
Cai was reading over my shoulder & giggled when she got to "Brian loves waterparks" hehe... Like a grown up isn't allowed to like waterparks!! We should go together sometime, my littles LOVE that!!
Mmmm... tomatoes... But I had to laugh at the irony of the typo - a 5 gallon "pain" of cherry tomatoes - I suppose that would be a pain if you had to skin every one of 'em as some people do! :)
I love waterparks, too!
What a great haul from your garden!
Post a Comment