Why is it sometimes that when you take a nap you feel worse after you wake up. I woke up from a nap about 1/2 hr ago and still feel tired, sick (which I wasn't before the nap), and a little fuzzy in the head. I don't get it...
ditto. i have no idea... & i really really feel like i could use a nap today too... i think that by the time i actually get falling asleep, it's time to get up from my nap & i haven't accomplished anything... :( booo... (k, it won't let me switch accts, so this is paige from Cai's acct again... )
1 comment:
ditto. i have no idea... & i really really feel like i could use a nap today too... i think that by the time i actually get falling asleep, it's time to get up from my nap & i haven't accomplished anything... :( booo...
(k, it won't let me switch accts, so this is paige from Cai's acct again... )
Post a Comment