The other day our friends told us that the teddybear from Brennan's grave was gone... such a little thing but I was absolutely devastated! (We're thinking it was an animal who was a little extra hungry.)
That day and the next I was very unsettled, hurt, and many of those emotions that I've tucked away for awile all came flooding back. I really don't like those painful cries. I've had emotions and tears over the past few months, but not those real intense ones.
A few days later I found a teddy bear, that someone had given us when we were pregnant with Brennan, in the boxes of baby stuff. So, I took him and some flowers from my garden out there. His little grave looked so lonely... the teddybear and flowers cheered it up a bit.
3 comments:
Oh, Jen...
*big hug*
May God minister to you in your grief. May His grace and love flood over you. May you find the strength to grieve when He calls you to it. God is faithful and He will uphold you with his righteous right hand...
it will be nice when you get his little headstone, won't it?
Jen, did you get your ring yet? when/if you do... post a pic on here, i'd love to see what you come up with. (hugs)
love, paige
Jen,
I'm sad for your pain again. so sad. I'm glad you have new hope and life growing in you, but I know Brennan will always be missed, some times more than others.
Here for you...
corrie
Post a Comment