Crazy to think that I am in my last trimester! 12 weeks left!The last 2 nights my belly has felt very tight & stretched. Hopefully my skin catches up to the growing baby soon :)
My weight gain is pretty good. Generally 1/2-1 pound a week. I've gained a total of 16 lbs so far so not too bad. I did gain only 13.5 with Brennan but I'm only about 3 lbs heavier then I was last time at 28 weeks so I'm not complaining!
My back was super sore yesterday but since I was pulling weeds, digging potatoes and other gardening adventures, I can only blame myself. I felt very old and crippled waddling around last night. Nothing that a good nights sleep and a heating pad couldn't fix :)
28 weeks:
28 weeks with Brennan:
3 comments:
oops, that was paige again... i need to remember to sign out of her acct... :)
oh my goodness! The top one is my favourite belly pic yet... You can see your cute little hip bone & then this perfect round little tummy. This baby must be bigger than Brennan! (Is your fundus measuring bigger??)
Jen, you're on the HOMESTRETCH!! STRETTTTTCCHCCHHHHH:) hehehe.
AHHH! You seriously make pregnancy look so good. I am getting really excited for you and I'm hoping to be able to meet the new arrival and bring a gift! I can't believe how fast it's going.
Post a Comment