Well, for starters after I climbed back into bed after a middle of the night bathroom break, baby got the hiccups. So, after I layed in bed for 1/2 hour marvelling at the little life squirming and twitching every 3 seconds....I was awake.
Secondly, usually when I'm overtired I can't sleep.
I'm not sure why I'm overtired tho, I did have a long nap yesterday. I think that because my husband is so tired it just kinda filters over to me :) Must be contagious.
I can tell these long days are starting to wear at Brian. The last couple of nights I've been riding around in the grain truck with him for an hour or two - last night he wasn't his positive/happy self. Quiet and a little on the edge...
So, today we are looking forward to a busy morning/afternoon with church things, but hopefully we can have a long relaxing evening together.Last week I sat down with my calendar, my job list and my school work and scheduled my life for the next 12 weeks. My goal is to finish my 2 courses and have a clean and organized house by the time the baby is here. It's going to be busy but I *think* I can do it. I almost finished my 3rd chapter in Psychology last night - only 7 more to go. I've taken a little break from English these last couple weeks cuz I don't have contact with my tutor until Oct. 1st and because of that I can't submit anything for marking until then.
The other day my Mom came to help with clean up my flower bed & garden so it's ready for next spring. I still have quite a bit of yard work I want to get done before the snow flies, but I know only some of it will get done.
Speaking of snow...I'm getting really excited for Thanksgiving and especially Christmas! We don't have plans for Thanksgiving as of yet but I still am looking forward to the smells and the coziness of it. Maybe I'll cook my first turkey!
Well, I'm thinking I should go do a bit of homework while Brian's still sleeping.
Can't wait for our nap this afternoon!....
No comments:
Post a Comment