BRENNAN VANTOL
JAN. 23, 2008
"TEARDROP; PRINCE"
BORN TO HEAVEN, MISSED ON EARTH
In the top right hand corner it has a picture of Jesus holding a baby and in the bottom left hand corner it has his footprints.
It is 20 x 10 inches and in kind of a charcoal granite. Just a flat stone slightly raised. We didn't want something too big or complicated so I hope it turns out how we like it. They are going to send a roughdraft on paper for us to approve then they will make it. It probably won't be laid until the spring (since they can't do it over the winter).
Not the usual errand you do on your day off (nor do I ever want to do that again), but it was kind of special in a way. A way of honouring and remembering our son.
2 comments:
Jen, it's beautiful! You're one awesome Mamma. Love you!
Beautiful.
It's hard to describe the experience, isn't it? Excited isn't the right word, but I can't wait to see Tabitha's stone in place.
Post a Comment