October 23, 2008

50!

50 days! Sometimes that ticker goes so slowly. But those 50(ish) days are going to be gobbled up in no time!

I have lists stuck all over our fridge.

'TO-DO' LIST:
-clean truck
-paint stairwell & behind washer/dryer
-fill the freezer with suppers & baking
-finish cleaning kitchen
-clean the bathrooms
-finish Brennan's scrapbook
-finish the nursery
-Christmas prep (shopping, letter/cards, wrap presents, decorate, etc)
-try my darndest to finish my 2 courses
-pack hospital bags

'THINGS TO DO/PLACES TO GO' LIST:
-Trade show (Nov 6-8)
-visit friends
-possibly make a trip to visit our old college friends/relatives (might save it for later to show off the wee one)
-Christmas shopping/date weekend (middle of November)
-36 weeks u/s (Nov 12)

'THINGS TO GET FOR BABY/NURSERY' LIST:
-lamp
-clock
-shelves & hooks
-foot stool
-rug
-night light
-newborn sleeper or "going home" outfit (1 pink/1 blue)

Pretty soon I'm going to have to schedule pee breaks into my day to get all these done! :)

Today my sister-in-law and my sweet little neice came over for a visit and they brought me a "3rd trimester! - Congrats you're done working! - Yay for baby!" gift. So thoughtful! Inside was a pregnancy magazine (love those!), SUDOKU book (for my study breaks), baby toque, tired leg gel & foot cream (ahhh...), yummy lip chap, baby aspirator bulb thingy, and a package of foaming bath milk. Such a sweet & fun care package - thanks guys!

A few weeks ago I ordered a baby carrier from Baby Hawk. I've been checking the mail for it everyday - can't wait to get it!

K, well I think I have bored you enough with my baby talk :)

1 comment:

Lola said...

doesn't work. So if you get three or four different ones, sorry.

I would love it if you came to Three Hills! When we go to Edmonton to see Mark's parents sometime I was wondering if we could come visit you! I'm not sure when that will be but hopefully soon. I can't believe how quickly your baby will be here!