October 14, 2008

Antsy!

This past week I've all of a sudden gotten REALLY excited, antsy and impatient for this little baby! Eeeek! I don't know if it's because the nursery is now in order, I'm on my last few shifts of work, or just the fact that's it's getting closer.... I dunno, but it's something!
Today I have another Dr's appt and I want to ask him about when this baby will be born. Mostly just to ask him if my 'history' will change things. I really want to go into labour on my own but if he offered to induce me a week or two early I would take it! The *fear* is getting a bit stronger some days but I guess that is more something I need to talk to God about then my doctor.

1 comment:

paige said...

Yes, i can only imagine how much you'd love to have this little one out & in your arms! Ask God to give your doctor wisdom as he advises you with your labour & delivery. You are so blessed with a dr. who you trust, who trusts in God. :)
May God hold you close as you grow this baby in these last weeks.