October 25, 2008

Date & Cleaning Day

Today Brian took me to the city and we did a little pre-birthday celebrating.
We first of all went to the TELUS store since Brian wanted to get me a cell phone. He thought it would be a bit safer for me to have a cell phone especially when we have a baby. It's a really cheap plan and basically I can only call Brian and 911 - so I'm not telling anyone my # (otherwise it's outrageously expensive). "Don't call me ~ I'll call you" :)
After that I did some grocery shopping while Brian went and got my gift, then he took me out for a birthday lunch....mmmmm...

Looking not impressed - but the fish & chips were pretty good.

Yaking on my new cell phone.

We came home around 5 and we did a big clean in our house - especially the kitchen. Brian is throwing me a birthday party tomorrow - I'm very thankful it's not a suprise since I am a bit behind in the cleaning department :) Brian also made 2 lasagnas for tomorrow's supper - can't wait, they look really good!
Now we're relaxing and probably should me getting to bed. G'night!

3 comments:

rachel joy said...

That last picture is so cute!

paige said...

Do you have more boy guesses or girl guesses? Are you automatically disqualified if it goes over your date? If so, i want to change my date. *meh meh mehhh.... being annoying on your blog is fun...*

Shari said...

uHappy birthday Jen!!! I hope that God blesses you richly and that your friends and family make your day very special!!