October 27, 2008

Baby Pool update

So, my chalkboard is getting pretty full with guesses! I think boys vs. girls is pretty will tied and most everyone guessed that the baby would be early and 6-7 lbs! Nice!
Paige- I won't scratch your name off if the day passes. I'm not sure how to gauge who wins. Should I go by date 1st, then weight then sex? What do you think?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Why does Paige's name get to stay? :)

I think it should be date, then sex, THEN weight! :) Just MHO.

:)

paige said...

um... Just to make things difficult, i think weight, then sex then date... hee heee!! & my name gets to stay, 'cause i rock, Mel.

Jen said...

Mel - Paige's name gets to stay - as in I meant I won't necessarily cross someones name off it the date passes (that goes for you and anyone too!)
Well, personally I think it should be date or weight THEN sex. (since sex is a 50/50 guess)

paige said...

um, but i'm feeling most confident about weight, then sex, then date...

paige said...

AND who is that person who wrote 9lbs 5oz!!!! hahahahahhaaaa...