October 30, 2008

Update/E-mail

I just sent this e-mail out to our family & some friends. More prayers the better...

Hi everyone...

I really don't want to write this e-mail but I feel like I can't do it on my own anymore.
I'm (we're) asking for prayer.
On Tuesday I had another Dr's appt and my Dr was worried about my weight gain - or lack there of.
I haven't gained anything for the past month.
He sent me for a non-stress test and the results turned out good (sigh of relief)
Baby was active and the heartbeat was strong and normal.
He wants me to go for another ultrasound too (which is on Nov 5th in Red Deer).
It's a more in-depth u/s so we hope and pray that results come back great.
So, this has been a big stress for us lately and I feel like we can't pray for it by ourselves anymore.
I really hate to rise fear and concern in everyone (again) but we need the prayer.
It could be a minor thing but then again we all know that things can be major too.
The baby is kicking a moving lots which is helpful. Very thankful for that.

Anyways, here's the lists of prayer requests we have...
- Jen & baby's weight gain
- safe and healthy pregnancy
- health and life for baby
- our fear - that God will take it and replace it with peace
- ultrasound next Wednesday


THANKS for you prayers everyone. We'll keep you posted.
I have another Dr's appt tomorrow (he wants to see me weekly now) so I'll ask him a bit more and hopefully get some comfort from that.

Love you all!
Jen (and Brian and babe)

5 comments:

paige said...

Jen ~ Prayers for this baby come in a word, or a sigh, or an inward groaning... It seems i can't put together a coherent sentence on your behalf. The Holy Spirit knows our hearts & He is the comforter ~ may he bring you peace and joy as you wait out these last days & weeks.
i have to admit, there's a big part of me that wishes your pregnancy over & a sweet little morsel nestled close to mama's heart could be the next picture posted on your blog.
The Lord is gracious & compassionate... He hears you, & He sees you... and He loves you so.

rachel joy said...

Next Wednesday seems so far away! Praying for peace as you wait to find out more.

Lola said...

I'm on my knees for you Jen.

Melissa said...

Jen - we're lifting you up in prayer - as Scripture says, groaning as only the Spirit can understand. Thank you for sharing this part of your journey with us - that takes courage, but we are more than blessed to unite with you.
The Lord our God is with you, Jen, and He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, and He will rejoice over you and Brian and your sweet Babe with singing.

Shari said...

Yeah Jen, prayers are going up for you all in the Lockhart-Eastwood household too.