October 01, 2008

Dr's appt

I had another Dr's appt yesterday. Here's the down-low:

-my infection is gone
-measuring right on for dates (30 wks)
-baby's heart rate was 131 (Brennan was always around there too, maybe it's another boy?!?!)
-booked for another ultrasound in 2 weeks (so excited to see that little face!)
-everything is 'perfecto!'
-gained 4 lbs in the last month
-now I go for appt's every 2 weeks instead of every month

Yesterday as I was sitting in the waiting room, and my Dr's wife came to chat with me. She does her husbands billing/paper work so she always stops for a little visit whenever I'm there. I was thinking after she left about how awesome they are. Such a great and caring couple. I don't think that happens very often in a city hospital... Small town Doctors are so great (or at least mine is!)

No comments: