October 21, 2008

Last one!

Tonight is my last night shift and actually my last scheduled shift!!! Bring on maternity leave!
The only problem is I didn't sleep very good today - hope it's enough or maybe I can coax myself to have a little nap.
The other night at supper Brian said to me, "we have to go to the city on Saturday." I asked him why. He said not to ask anymore questions.....hmm... It's my birthday on Monday so I'm putting 2 and 2 together.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! Yeah, two and two definitely equals four...

I hope you have a fun (not-so-surprise) birthday treat in Camrose!

I hope you got a nap today. Naps are my lifeline some days!

paige said...

(in the most normal way possible) ~ i love your husband, jen. You guys are such a sweet, beautiful fit. i hope you guys do something memorable.
& YAY for maternity!! Wahoo!! i can't wait to see a picture of you with sweet bbvt.