October 08, 2008

Misc. Brennan Things

This past Saturday (Oct. 4th) we walked in honour of Brennan at 'Walk to Remember' in Edmonton. It was a beautiful day and a chance for us to reflect & remember his life and other little lives lost. (See my blog for the details)

I've been cleaning and organizing the nursery for baby #2 and wanted to first set it up as I had it in preperation for Brennan. I didn't take a picture then because I wanted to finish it but I never did...


Yesterday the Funeral home guy dropped off the rough draft of Brennan's gravestone for us to look over:

We are pretty pleased with it. The only thing we are going to change is fix the last name (small 'v' and big 'T').

1 comment:

KathyG said...

Hi,
My name is Kathy. I don't know you but I just came across your blog on Kendall Manz blog. I had identical triplet boys on Feb 12 2003 and our one son Zachary died after 3 months of fighting for life. When I saw your headstone, I just had to comment because we picked the exact same picture of Jesus holding a baby. I am so sorry for your loss...
God bless your new addition to your family. I also am expecting another baby on December 30.