- 8 more Saturdays to sleep in
- 8 more big jobs I have left to do on my "to-do before baby" list
- 56 more sleeps!
I stole this pic from Babycenter It also says baby is 3.75 lbs and 16.7 inches.
I just past the # on the scale that I was in my last 2 weeks with Brennan. So, either this baby is going to be huge or I'll just have a little extra ;) But I'm only 3.5 pounds heavier then last time at 32 weeks so not too bad.I've been meaning to do a bit of reading on labour & delivery. I want to do 'au natural' and so I think I should brush up on different relaxation tips. (Why do they call them 'relaxation' techniques anyways? That's the furthest thing from feeling relaxed!) I had morphine and fentanyl with Brennan since I didn't have to worry about the effects it would have on the baby. My Dr advised me to get an epidural cuz I was going to be dealing with enough pain as it is - I'm really glad I said no to that. The labour, as painful as it was, was a really special part for me. I want to learn how to 'control' myself during labour. Last time I remember the feeling of almost loosing control and so this time I want to work on breathing and keeping that control. Make it a spiritual thing too. I'm not anxious or scared about it so that helps. Pretty excited actually!
I really want to get some professional pregnancy pics done. I'm too cheap to hire someone tho. I do have a friend with a really good camera but I'm not sure how good of a photographer she is. I'm sure they would be a bit better then the ones I take with our cheap camera on the timer - hehehe.
I haven't taken my 32 week pic yet - tomorrow maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment