October 03, 2008

Walk to Remember

Yesterday I posted on Brennan's blog a tid bit about a walk we are participating in tomorrow. It's called Walk to Remember and it's to honour little lives that have been lost (miscarriage, stillbirth, infant death, SIDS, etc.) It's working out so well for us to go since Brian just called and said they are done harvest! I was also supposed to work tomorrow evening but was able to trade it off so it looks like a go! God works in so many great ways!
AND one of my dear friends, Paige (who has lost 2 little ones), just told me that her and her husband are coming too! (YAY!)
I was trying to tell her that I am really excited for tomorrow but didn't think 'excited' was quite the right word. More precious moment excited...or bittersweet excited... It will be just an awesome way to honour Brennan and to be able to *do* something for him.
I'm sure I'll post all about it when we get home...
And since Brian is DONE harvest we might stay over til Sunday and have a little holiday together! I'm needing a few more maternity clothes so I can't wait to go shopping. And have undisturbed time with my HUBBY!
Last night I went out to ride around with Brian in the grain truck one last time and took some pics.



We are SO looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I sure wish I could be there, too... Graeme is working and I'm still sick... not sure if his family would understand, anyway, even if I was well enough to go and ask them for babysitting...

I'll sure be thinking of you guys... *sniff*... I sure wish I could see you all again!! I'm jealous that you get to see Paige... :)