These next few pics are for my friend Melissa. She wants to see if you can tell if I am pregnant from behind.
Where's the belly?!?...
Whoa! There it is!!!
Today I had a hour long massage. Ahhh - that was great! Then I had a nap. Yup - pretty much a lazy day. I was up for a couple hours in the middle of the night (and was quite productive then) so it all evens out :)So, random thing: my belly button was poking out quite substantially in my last pic (34 weeks)...and now I noticed today that it isn't poking out at all... hmmm... Any thoughts?
See!:
Here is my last comparison shot from my pregnancy with Brennan. This was taken a few days before we had him. I guess it's all new stretching from here on in:) (I tried to re-enact it as much as possible):
36 weeks with baby #2. We'll call him/her 'Baby K' (and that's all I'm saying about that! - names have been known to change around here):
I'm thinking I look a little bit bigger this time. I'm 3 pounds heavier on the scale so *hopefully* those 3 pounds aren't all baby! Eeek!
5 comments:
My belly button would always go in and out depending on the postion of the baby. You look great!
Jen. I think I have an issue. I get so wrapped up in other people's pregnancy's that I feel like I'm waiting for my own to be born :) I am seriously so excited for you.
I think you're bigger this time, and carrying lower. Whatever that means. Love your heart top, by the way.
This is a dangerous topic - I can't believe I'm checking out Jen's butt! :) Ha ha ha!!
OK, so here's my verdict... you don't look pregnant from the back. You still have curves!!!!! :)
Wow, tho, you don't look a lot bigger than you did with Brennan. Some people carry completely differently, but you look almost the same...
Post a Comment