I think this getting up in the middle of the night is becoming a trend. At least I usually feel enegetic & productive so it's not a complete waste of time. Yesterday morning from 3:30-5:30 I finished an essay and sent it in, and this morning (4am on...) I plan to tidy up/reorganize the cold room.
Today is Saturday. We like Saturdays....especially now that I don't have to work and it's the winter season so Brian doesn't have to either. Last pregnancy my sister in law used to count down our 'sleep in Saturdays' until baby. This time we're down to 4!!! And the last w/e in November doesn't count cuz I think we'll be in the city, so that leaves 3! Today we plan to finish painting. We have a few spots in the basement to finish up so it will be good to have that job checked off the list.
Well, I'm off to tackle to cold room... :)
2 comments:
you're crazy.
i hope you have naps at least :)
Ditto and amen.
Post a Comment