November 02, 2008

Time to get excited for Christmas!

On the way home from church today we saw a family setting up all their Christmas decorations! Woohoo! I *love* Christmas!
I was reading my friend Kelly's blog and she mentioned shopping for Christmas presents for her kids. It then dawned on me...we'll have a baby at Christmas! I always knew that but never really thought about it. We don't really know what our plans are for Christmas, but it will be our first Christmas as a 'family' and I would like to make it special.
Not that the baby is going to remember the presents he/she gets, etc, but it's just a time to start more traditions and such together as a family.
It will also be a special Christmas because it will also be Brennan's 1st Christmas in heaven and with us. Our stocking count will jump from 2 to 4 this year...can't wait to see them all hanging up together...

2 comments:

mtvantol said...

hmmmm not sure I will be able to get that new stocking done in time for Christmas. By the way my guess is: girl, Nov. 10, 6 lbs.

Jen said...

Nov. 10th hey? Then you should have lots of time for the stocking! :)