Well, today's the day that Brian guessed for the baby pool. I told him I'd try my hardest to help him win :) We'll see...Yesterday I could totally feel the baby dropping more. All evening I felt like I was sitting on his/her head! I was trying to explain it to Brian and the best description I could think of was: "it feels like a bocce ball stuck in there...then try to bend over..." I think he got the jist.
So, I wore my pink shirt for my 39 weeks pic. It's the same shirt that I wore my last preg pic with Brennan. I'm hoping it's the last one this time too...
Hmmm, not much else to say. Still here. Feeling good. EXCITED!!!
Trying to relish in these last moments...I *know* I will miss the little kicks & movements and seeing my tummy roll like a wave...but it won't ever compare to holding this little one in my arms...
4 comments:
Yay Bare belly. You should be a pregnancy model. Beautiful.
Awwww!!!! & lookit you still in your regular jeans!!! You look amazing!
You look great, Jen! Yes, you will miss seeing & feeling all of the movements but holding the baby is one of the best feelings in the world!!
This post didn't show up in my RSS feed!! I can't believe I missed it!!
You're cute. :) Gorgeous pregnant woman, you are!
Obviously I didn't get my draw on the baby pool, either - I believe my guess was for yesterday as well.
Happy Saturday!! Joshua was born on a Sunday, a week overdue, but a Sunday would be a good day for you to have this wee one - TOMORROW!
Neither of my boys 'dropped' all the way until I was well into labour. Really frustrating, although it was nice to not feel like I was sitting on a bocce ball, as you put it!! Very nicely described! :)
Post a Comment