January 28, 2009

This will be quick...

...I wanted to blog today but I don't think I'll get in as much as I wanted.

For starters, I Loooove these diapers! I went with the one-size pocket diapers from Bumgenius. So good! I only got 5 so I'm wanting to get a few more.

Tonight a lady and her daughter from church are coming over for a visit. She was complaining that she doesn't get to hold Kellan enough so is coming over to do just that!

Lately I've been working on Kellan's schedule/routine. It was becoming such a fight to wake him up and keep him awake to eat every 3-3.5 hours so he's now eating every 4. All that is good except for the fact that he needs 6 feeds a day. So 6 feeds x 4hrs = 24hrs....hmmm....where's the long sleep? When he was eating more frequent he would go 6-8 hours so I know he can do it. I'm just not sure if he needs that extra feed or if he is just used to it. I guess we'll see what happens tonight.

Well, Brian's home for supper. I guess that's all I'll be able to write today. Maybe more tomorrow...

No comments: