January 17, 2009

VOTE

I'm trying to decide which picture I want to use for Kellan's birth announcement. So, I thought you all should help out!
Vote for your fav pic - the best for a birth announcement...

A)

B)

C)

D)

E) heheheh!

22 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh goodness, the last one made me laugh!!

I like them all. but my vote is either D or E - too sweet & cute!!

kelly ens said...

first vote, D
second vote, A
There's always something great about a pic of a sleeping baby on a birth announcement :) but there's more personality in an open-eyed pic.
E is HILARIOUS! and i'm sorry to say, bri, but he looks like you there!

Anonymous said...

I'm Stephanie and Paige's cousin -- no contest, I'd vote for D - the sleeping pose. That almost looks like a professional picture to me! So glad that you have a baby to love and hold. God is good (all the time!)
Denise in Saskatchewan

Anonymous said...

This might make things easier with the rest of the votes being the same, but I'll vote D as well. It is soooo sweet!

Always glad to see such great pics of your little guy! Keep them coming!

OJ

Rochelle said...

D is my fav ~ though they are all precious!

Garth and Becky said...

My vote is for D as well.

Elizabeth said...

I would say D, although the last one would be funny! I also like B!

Jon and Sarah said...

I vote for D. His hair cracks me up! He looks a lot like Brennan! :-)

Lori-Dawn said...

D is my favorite, but E is great too hehe if you're going for a funny birth announcement of course.

Mrs Manz said...

My vote is D, too. :)

Anonymous said...

I love D!!! - Lorelle

Anonymous said...

Got to go with "D" as well as my first choice and "A" for my second.

Dor said...

Like most everyone else, D is too sweet to past up. :)

rachel joy said...

D, for sure! it looks like a professional shot.

Shari said...

I vote D but I think you should have the crying one in there somewhere too!!

middie said...

d....but e is definately a winner

paige said...

Just because i'm a rebel & so many people voted for D, i'm voting for B. He totally looks like *himself* in that picture. Love it. it makes me happy.

corrievt said...

First vote = D
Second vote = B

Love them all!!!!!!

Lisa said...

D is super sweet, but E is really funny!

kelly ens said...

what about the picture of him in the sidebar? cute, sleeping one :)

The Browning Family said...

I vote 'D'. Just love sleeping baby photos.

Cairo Grace said...

This is cairo, I vote B...
Sloan votes D.
I do think E would be cute though!
cairo