Wow - cookie dough is SO addicting! A lady at church gave me a container of cookie dough on sunday because she knew Brennan's birthday is coming up. I think she intended for me to bake cookies with it. Apparently I prefer raw cookies :)
Good thing I've been pretty diligent in my exercising!
So, yes Brennan's 1st birthday is this Friday. Last week I was avoiding the thought of it. This week I'm embracing it. Not looking forward to it tho. I've been enjoying this joy - and I don't want to go back to the pain...
I've been doing my homework on cloth diapers. I want to invest in some really good ones and am learning lots. I now know what a AIO and a pocket diaper is! The Thirsties, BumGenius, and Fuzzy Bunz are looking pretty good. Anyone who has any input about diapers feel free to share! I'm kinda lazy in the fact that I don't want diapers and covers. Something easy but cheaper and cuter than disposable. Yes I need my child to make a fashion statement - even in diapers! :)
OK! I am putting the cookie dough back in the fridge!!! Just one more bite...
THANKS everyone for your vote on my last post! B and D were my favorites too. Now I better get them printed off now and sent out before he gets too big! (Paige - I thought you would pick 'B' since I stole the idea from Gage's birth announcement :) Did ya notice?)
Tonight our church is throwing a baby shower for Kellan. I know we are going to be so spoiled and overwhelmed with gifts! It's supposed to be an all-ladies affair, but Brian and our pastor will be there to serve cake! What a couple of great guys! Should be a great night!
Well, I think outside is calling me! Time for a walk!
7 comments:
www.diaperswappers.com :D
I'm with you regarding the cookie dough!
NO!! i didn't notice! Now i'm going to have to go cut & paste their pics together. hehe.
hmmm... I'm not to much help. I've always used prefolds or fitteds with covers.
How fun, a shower. I hope you have fun.
I use Bum Genius and my hubby loves them so much that he's even convinced a few of his friends to switch to cloth diapering with them! We haven't had a leak or blow out yet in over two and a half months. I got min on ebay (from an ebay store brand new) I bought them in a package of 24 for about $15 each!
I've done cloth diapers off and on for 10 years, and my favorites are fuzzi bunz and prefolds with bummis super brites wraps.
See if you can try some out, or buy a sampler pack or something. Sometimes diapers can fit so different. We have a pile of Happy Heinys that are just too big around the leg, and my fuzzi bunz leaked a lot with my last boy, but not this one. Different body shapes I guess.
My favourite diapers are prefolds or flatfolds. My favourite covers are Thirsties & Motherease.
Post a Comment