February 15, 2009

Back to school...

I like procrastinating. I always leave things until the very end. Usually I start off with a bang on things too then slowly the excitement fades and I lose interest...
So, my 2 courses are due by the end of March. I have 2 assignments and the final exam in each course which makes me about 75% done. 6 weeks and 6 assignments/exams. Yikes - I'm cutting it close!
I hope to get a good chunk done this week. I really want to get my psychology journal article critique (blah...) done tomorrow. It's probably the shortest of all the assignments but the most boring!
Brian has said he has noticed that I write better and sound smarter! Hehehe - works for me! I am finding that I am really picky on spelling tho. I guess that's a good thing.
I wish blogging counted for marks :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I hear ya! I've been procrastinating on my AU course too. At least you have a better excuse than I! :-)

Good to hear you are doing well on your writing and assignments. Don't overtax yourself!

mtvantol said...

you go girl!