February 08, 2009

Shopping!

My super great husband took me shopping on Saturday! And I didn't even beg, plead, or even ask! I had mentioned it to him a couple weeks ago that sometime I would like to go - so he asked me on Friday night if I wanted to go....of course!!!

It's amazing how real (non-maternity) clothes can make you feel good...especially when they fit! 17 months of wearing mostly maternity clothes can get boring after a while.

Brian wore Kellan in the carrier while I ran around the mall. He said he had lots of attention - especially from girls and old ladies! :) I told him that's how you "pick up chicks!"

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yay!! Dan hates going to the mall & seeing me spend money. He said that he would rather me just go by myself & not tell him how much I spent! :)