In my experience, they usually appear a few weeks/months after birth, but I'm no expert!
both. but Taeya's appeared 1 month after she was born, and now is almost gone :(
I'm glad someone had an answer... 'cuz I sure don't! :)
All 3 of my kids had a small birthmark (in various places) when they were born. They still have them, but they've lightened up as they get older.
Anna Kates appeared at five weeks.
We noticed one on wes after a few weeks. He's getting another one right above his little bum now too. Both of them are cafe au lait variety. so cute! Robbie was born with a very dark mole looking one on her leg. Does Kellan have any?--j
Post a Comment
6 comments:
In my experience, they usually appear a few weeks/months after birth, but I'm no expert!
both. but Taeya's appeared 1 month after she was born, and now is almost gone :(
I'm glad someone had an answer... 'cuz I sure don't! :)
All 3 of my kids had a small birthmark (in various places) when they were born. They still have them, but they've lightened up as they get older.
Anna Kates appeared at five weeks.
We noticed one on wes after a few weeks. He's getting another one right above his little bum now too. Both of them are cafe au lait variety. so cute! Robbie was born with a very dark mole looking one on her leg. Does Kellan have any?--j
Post a Comment