Can't believe today is already friday! That was a quick week! We don't have any plans for the w/e yet. Maybe I can convince Brian to take me to the city to go shopping. Oh how I would loooove some new clothes!
I got my 2nd order of cloth diapers in the mail the other day! Yep - that made my day :)Our make-shift 'jungle gym' thingy:
This past week Kellan has been going through a bit of a growth spurt so I'm trying to keep up to him. The beginning of the week he was eating lots through the day then by the evening I was running out of milk as he was still hungry so was eating every couple hours in the evening then waking up after 6 hours at night (which I really shouldn't be complaining about ;) ) Then wednesday I gave him some formula after 2 of his feeds and he sucked back 3-4 ounces both times! But then yesterday after some good other motherly advice I decided to cut out the formula and just try to get him to stimulate more milk out of me. And yesterday I guess all that food and growing caught up to him and he slept almost the whole day! I don't think he was even awake for 3 hours. I was a bit nervous that I would be up all night with a wide awake baby but after a good bedtime feed (at 9) he slept until 6:30 this morning and I even had to wake him up!
Today I am going to finish and mail Kellan's birth announcements! I've got to get at 'em! I want to take advantage of this beautiful weather today too and go for a walk. Went for a nice long one yesterday. Paige - the poncho works sooo good! I just wear a hoodie underneath and we're nice & cozy on these warm winter days!
Well I better get some exercise in while little man is sleeping. I've been pretty diligent lately on doing a workout video or two 3-4 times a week. My body is mostly getting back to normal and my weight is already at my pre-Brennan weight. Pretty spoiled I know! It's not anything I do - my chocolate addiction isn't the cause that's for sure! :)Skype-ing with Oma & Opa:
6 comments:
Too...stinkin'....cute!!!
Jaden has that same toy bar! She loves it!! I love where you have it, it looks like it works great there! I love looking at the pictures of Kellan!
What a cutie! And such a contented, good little sleeper too! You are very blessed!
Love those cute little diapers. I too was very excited about using cloth diapers, but it looks like they have "come along way" since I used them.
Have a fun weekend - hope you get shopping.
LOVE the pictures! You are such a great Mom Jen; Kellan is growing well and obviously getting what he needs (but i know those growth spurts can be a challenge!).
Yeah...i'm a bit jealous about the weight loss. Now that my back is better I REALLY need to get into something to lose this weight, and PRONTO!
http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/low-supply.html
Incase you can use it in the future. I've also heard eating oatmeal is good for increasing your supply.
Oh Jen, we need to have you over, you can have all the baby toys now! We have a "gym" in our storage room. LOVE the glasses pic! Plus all the other ones too!
Post a Comment