Oh my word!! It's so cute!! You look adorable :)
GAH!!! I LOVE IT!!! I've seen these online and have actually thought of you using something like that - it's perfect!!
That is adorable!! What are they called?
I love it jen! how fun!
I keep thinking I'm going to get around to knitting myself one but it just isn't happening. It's so cute! Love it.
that is so cute! I've never seen anything like it - i love it!!!
Very, very cute!! One more way to carry that precious baby with you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my word!! It's so cute!! You look adorable :)
GAH!!! I LOVE IT!!! I've seen these online and have actually thought of you using something like that - it's perfect!!
That is adorable!! What are they called?
I love it jen! how fun!
I keep thinking I'm going to get around to knitting myself one but it just isn't happening. It's so cute! Love it.
that is so cute! I've never seen anything like it - i love it!!!
Very, very cute!! One more way to carry that precious baby with you!
Post a Comment