February 22, 2009

Girlie girl (part 1)

So, the past few days I've been fully emersed in 'girl stuff'. I'm not too much of a girlie girl but I would have to say I enjoyed it.

Friday was bridesmaid dress shopping. My friend Leigha is getting married in May and I am a bridesmaid along with her 2 sisters. We went to the same store she got her dress at and found these 2. We had a hard time deciding between them but ended up going with the blue one (but they will be black):

Posing with the bride-to-be:

Back view:

Danille modelling the dress:

Kellan came along for the day and was a trooper:

I haven't been in a wedding since I was 18 - my brothers wedding, so I'm pretty excited! It will probably be my last time so I'm going to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blue dress is nice. It'll look great black!

I'm missing those girl days though. Living with boys is taking it's toll on my physical appearance, LOL!