February 24, 2009

Girlie girl (part 2)

On Saturday Leigha's sisters and I threw her a lingerie shower. It was Barbie themed shower so everone was to dress up as their favorite Barbie! I had a hard time deciding what to be - but I ended up as Slumber Party Barbie (sorry I didn't get a pic of my outfit - but just envision pajamas and pink!)
We had a really good turnout and everyone dressed up so it was pretty fun!

Here's the Bride-to-Be!:

Evening gown Barbie, Cowgirl Barbie, Nurse Barbie and our Bridal Barbie:

The afternoon party consister of food, games, laughter, visiting and of course...lingerie!



Leigha's sister-in-law used her cake decorating talents and brought dessert in the form of Honeymoon Barbie and Bridal Barbie:


Kellan was passed around the room of beautiful Barbies...hopefully this will be the first and last lingerie shower he attends!!! :)


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am LAUGHING!!!

Leigha is showing a lot of skin there... hee hee... and yes, Kellan's first and hopefully only lingerie shower... and I would totally have gone as slumber barbie, too!

That cake is phenomenal - that's talent!!

Anonymous said...

Kellan is adorable and so very lucky to be among a great group of girls!

I love the theme!!! I might just incorporate that for a girl's night that me and my girlfriends have every so often!

It looked like a lot of fun!