Whew! That parts done - my psyc final. Now I just have to finish up a paper tonight then I'M DONE! :)
Tomorrow I'm taking a friend to the city. She has a Dr's appt. and she hasn't driven much in the city so I said I would drive her. Might do a bit of shopping after too. Yes more shopping. I don't really LOVE shopping, but since I don't go very often I enjoy it when I can get it.
Kellan's eyes flared up with ezcema yesterday/today. Looks so sore! I had it when I was pregnant with Brennan so I put some base cream on and it seems to be clearing a bit. Poor little gaff.
2 comments:
Jaden has exczema and really sensitive skin and the doctor told me that she can't use anything with fragrance in it...we got a prescription lotion and use an organic baby wash from Babiesrus. I have sensitive skin, so I guess she inherited it from me!
Big congrats on finishing your courses!!!! Must feel so nice, after the big rush near the end.
I hope the eczema clears up soon. Glad to hear yours didn't last long. It's misery.
Enjoy your newfound freedom from school work. :-)
Post a Comment