April 01, 2009

I am a procrastinator....

...therefore I blog ;)
I just got back from running errands with Kellan. I wanted to try out the running stroller we got so since it wasn't too cold out I thought today would be the day. It's pretty nice - a little light (I had groceries hanging on the handles and it felt like it was going to tip) and I wish it had a bigger area underneath to put groceries and such. But it is nice to push, has awesome wheels and I think it will be great for around town and long walks. Kellan seemed to not mind it - well he zonked out anyways :)
Brian has had a crazy cough these past few days. The last 2 nights he even slept downstairs on the couch. Poor guy - hope he's feeling better tonight se we can at least sleep in the same bed.
Yesterday was a busy/long, but good day. I took my friend to her appt then we did a bit of shopping. Her and her husband are building a new house so we went to HomeSense and Ikea to look around. I got a awesome storage unit for Kellan's room but nothing much else.
I've been away so much the past month I just want to stay home for a while.
Ok, enough procrastinating! Time to think about supper and cleaning up this mess!

3 comments:

corrievt said...

got any new pics or vid?????

curious auntie

Anonymous said...

I just got a jogging stroller too! I haven't tried it out yet but maybe today ;) Hope Brian feels better soon!!! :)
Kathy Goertzen

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE Ikea! The closest one to us is 2 1/2 hours away, but we have made several trips since we moved here! We have a jogging stroller for Jaden and mainly use it for walks and going to the beach since her umbrella stroller is smaller & easier for little trips.