Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world for so long. My homework/papers are getting precedence these days. One more month then I'll be back!
It was Brian's 31st Birthday yesterday! I think birthdays should be stat holidays :) He was working all day then had kids club in the evening so it was pretty low key. He opened some presents in the morning and I made him pizza for supper. We went out for supper on Friday as well so a little celebrating here and there hopefully added up to a good birthday.
Birthday supper/family pic:

Friday is our 5th anniversary! We don't really have anything planned...we're kinda boring :) Any ideas?
Kellan is SUCH a good baby!!! Have I said that before? So happy and content! Eats good. Sleeps great! He's been sleeping 9-10 hours at night! Couldn't ask for any better! He's giggling and smiling tons too.
For some reason we are so busy! Well, I guess compared to some people we have a pretty quiet life but it seems like we rarely get to just chill. This past weekend Brian had a hockey tournament and helped our friends drywall their house, then we had a church meeting and then all of a sudden it was monday again! The weekend before it was the same. Maybe this Saturday we can just hang out as a family. Brian working in the studio:
This is my favorite thing we got yesterday in the mail from Brian's parents - Kellan's dutch tile:
Brothers:
Mommy, watch me try to roll over!
Hehehe! I love this picture. Just chillin'. This is his usual position while I clean the house or make supper. You would think I would get more accomplished tho!:
Kellan looooves playing on the floor with no clothes on. My little naked baby:
Little boy is starting to squeak. Time for some cuddles!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, he's gotten so big and full of life and happiness. Happy Belated Birthday to the hubby and set some time off to really enjoy the weekend. But I understand how trying it can be to juggle school and baby, sometimes its unmotivating, LOL! Anyhow as for anniversaries, to me all that matters is that I'm with the hubby and with my kiddies... afterall that's what we are celebrating.Especially with hard economic times right now we're doing what we can to just remember what counts the most. We're celebrating our 5th year anniversary and we were thinking just a very small ceremony to renew our vows and include our children and when I say SMALL I mean just me, the hubby, and the kiddies. LOL
Jen - you look so lovely in that pic with the flip flops. So casually sweet... It should be framed in Brian's studio.
Happy birthday Brian!!!!
& Happy Anniversary. God has certainly given you guys something special.
*your pizza looks so yummy, i wish i could have a slice..
*your first line sounds so "zen" "the coffee is one" hehe. & i am one with the coffee...
hehe - I didn't mean to write "the coffee is one"....but I guess sometimes it is:)
LOVE these pictures. you guys look so great and Kellan is obviously the star of the show, growing so big and handsome! you should post another video of him :)
oh, the anniversary (we are FINALLY celebrating ours in 2 weeks)...there is nothing wrong with 'boring.' Just make it a special night to celebrate your years together. make a special dinner, transform the living room into a cozy little 'retreat' and just spend the evening eating, drinking, talking about your past five years and what you hope the next 5 will hold. and read your vows out to each other again (if you still have them); if not, write new ones and say them to each other.
thanks for posting new pics - i loooove them!!!! can't WAIT to see you and the little guys again!!!!!
Post a Comment