March 11, 2009

Replies

I've had a couple people ask which workout DVD's I use. So here they are:

*Weights/Sculpting*
- Kathy Smith - Matrix Method Ultamite Sculpt (this one is pretty tough but I like it)
- Kathy Smith - Lift weights to Lose weight (all the basic lifts and muscles) I think there is a new one (Lift weights to lose weight 2) that I want to get

*Cardio*
- 10 Minute Solution Carb Burner (I really like this one cuz it has 5 - 10 minute workouts that you can choose between and mix & match)

-Actually most of Kathy Smith's stuff is good and any of the 10 minute solution ones. Denise Austin is ok - her workouts are pretty good but she gets annoying. I also like the CRUNCH bootcamp workout. And I've heard the SHAPE bootcamp ones are good too but I don't have them...yet :) The other SHAPE ones are decent but I don't love them.

Hmmm....tips....
- workout first thing (or semi-first thing) in the morning. It's easier to just get it over with then to keep putting it off.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for sharing! I liked home workout videos too.

Taebo Cardio Circuit is one of my favourite. Have you done any Taebo before? I also like some of Leslie Sansone's newer ones, for an easier day.

I am always interested in hearing what videos people like, as so many of them are boring, unattractive, and annoying.