I got a hair cut today - well mostly a trim. A big trim. I've always wanted long wavy beach hair but I always get to a certain point and it turns into a big mess - split ends, stringy, and just not nice. Feels great to have healthy hair again!
Today we spent 2 hours at the bank talking to an advisor about life insurance. Ugh! Talking about death and money for 2 hours is not my sort of fun but it needed to be done. Brian doesn't have benefits at his job(s) and since I'm on mat leave I don't have any either so now I think we're good to go. It's expensive but if something happened I don't think I would regret it.
So, I'm into a big workout/healthy life kick. Ever since highschool I've been a fitness freak and most of the time a reasonably healthy eater. But for the past 2 years I've kinda taken a break. During my pregnancies I haven't had a problem of packing on the pounds - at times it was almost the opposite. So, my good eating habits kinda went out the window and my exercising slowed down quite a bit too. So, now that I am able to move and exercise freely I am back into the fitness DVD's and magazines. My addiction in back! :)
Hmmm...not much else going on.
The past week or so I've slacked on my homework (which explains my recent blogging streak!) so tomorrow I'm going to get at it again!
Well, I better take this opportunity to do a bit of reading - Kellan's sleeping and Brian's playing hockey.
3 comments:
Heya pretty lady - do we get to see the new haircut?
Congrats on getting back into the exercise. However, I do remember a certain someone JOGGING with her husband and doing football drills to try and induce labour! It does feel good to get back in shape - I mean, your *shape* is great, but the inside shape, hey?
Good luck with the homework...but I have enjoyed the blog updates, too! :)
I need to get exercising, I have slacked off a bunch and can't seem to get motivated...good for you!!!
I'd love to hear which DVDs you use and any fitness tips you have! I'm down 22+ pounds and am working hard to get even more off and make fitness a part of my life from now on.
Post a Comment