My tired eyes are burning. Why don't I ever learn to get to bed earlier?
Today after church we visited with my friend and her fiance who are visiting for the weekend. We haven't spent too much time together in the past few years so it was nice.
Kellan only had a couple short naps here and there all day and since he's used to at least 6 hours of napping a day he's a bit out of it. I just laid him down so we'll see if he gets hungry for his last meal or if he will just sleep through.
Oh, last night I went to a little fundraiser for a missions trip my brother & sil are going on in a couple weeks. They were doing their dramas and songs but Kellan had to eat at the time it started so I only caught the last one. They will be going to Costa Rica for 10 days and it will be a neat experience I'm sure.
Brian and I are doing a little fitness training experiment this month. We are counting how many sit-ups and push-ups we can do at the beginning of the month - training all month - then recounting at the end of the month.
Here are our initial scores:
-sit-ups- (we both did different types)
Brian: 65
Jen: 75
-push-ups-
Brian: 20
Jen: 6.5 (hehehe - what a weakling!)
Let the training begin! :)
2 comments:
Haha! Hopefully you'll double those pushups, haha! But big praises for doing ANY situps, LOL! I cried when I did my first one. HAHA!!!
Get tons of rest, we mommy's know that any sleep at all is like gold, LOL!
That's great! Now, I'm SURE I'll be able to do more situps in 3 months than I can do now...considering my belly is in the way! :)
Pushups - you can DO it!! I know you can!
Congrats on your efforts & goals!
Post a Comment